[Larch Wood] End-Grain Small cutting board
This product is currently sold out.
* This product can be shipped in Canada ONLY. Ships within 1-2 business days.
A long-standing best seller, our small cutting board is an original Larch Wood design.
The small size kitchen cutting board with its beautiful ringed patterns fits nicely into kitchens with limited counter space and stands up well to everyday use. The Larch Wood small cutting board is one of our original designs and is a consistent best seller for good reason. It is made from eastern Canadian larch known for its robust and flexible fibres, antibacterial properties and resistance to rot. The board with its self-healing end grain construction is a delight to work with because it is easy to move around but still large enough to handle most cutting tasks. Soft rubber feet are attached with stainless steel screws to the bottom of the board to prevent sliding, moisture build-up and makes the board easier to pick up.
• Handmade from eastern Canadian larch
• Every board has its own unique pattern
• End grain construction is easy on your knives
• Board size is 17.75 x 11 x 1.5 inches (45.1 × 28 × 3.8 cm)
• Board weighs 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
• Material : Kiln dried larch wood
• Renewable Resource : Sourced from locally managed sustainable wood lots
• Origin of Manufacture : Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada